Maintenance Engineer Abu Dhabi Jobs Vacancy in National Oilwell Varco Abu Dhabi
National Oilwell Varco Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Maintenance Engineer Abu Dhabi. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Engineer Abu Dhabi Jobs Vacancy in National Oilwell Varco Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- Perform equipment and operation performance evaluations.
- Coordinate and carry out the repair and maintenance of gas fired furnaces, abrasive blast equipment, air compressors, data recording equipment, and other equipment used in the coating and inspection operation.
- Design and build equipment’s and tools to improve production efficiency and reduce downtime
- Maintain the esthetics and appearance of buildings, grounds, and fence line.
- Update and maintain equipment records and facility/equipment drawings.
- Maintain a list of vendors and insurance requirements for performing work on NOV Facilities.
- Assist Plant Manager in preparing business plans and repair and maintenance plans for the facility.
- Assist the Plant Manager on Maintaining Environmental Standard Compliance and other company standards and perform required changes as required.
- Assist plant manager with job cost analysis and project performance analysis.
- Assist quality team with engineered solutions and assist in implementing quality improvements into the operations.
- Work with coating engineering team to evaluate and recommend new technologies that provide automation and optimization of the operations.
- Manage the maintenance team and hire and develop talents as needed
- Assist the engineering team in the installation and commissioning of new equipment’s
- In Charge of ordering and maintaining machine spare parts
- Maintain all documents and softwares related to the maintenance department
- Comply with all NOV Company, Sales Best Practices, Quality and HSE procedures and policies
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned
Implement 5S and lean methodologies into the maintenance department
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
Working experience in a manufacturing environment in the maintenance / engineering department, repairing equipment
Excellent command of English (Oral and Written), proficient in excel and.
Knowledge in PLC and AutoCAD is a plus
5S Training is a Plus
Ability to make decisions and follow through a project from start to finish.
Ability to supervise/coordinate and work under supervision, work within a diverse cultural environment, and work under pressure.
Have good time management skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and team player skills.
Previous experience in maintaining / building industrial equipment’s.
effective analytical and problem solving skills and ability to lead and develop others
Excellent English Command
Effective Computer Skills
Training Certificates are plus