Marketing And Manager Jobs Vacancy in Futtaim Dubai
Futtaim Dubai urgently required following position for Marketing And Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing And Manager Jobs Vacancy in Futtaim Dubai Jobs Details:
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, management and execution of effective marketing and PR strategy for the clinic to achieve the organizational goals and objectives.
- Formulate, direct, implement marketing plan and activities to increase brand awareness and reach the target market
- Work closely with the PR agency to gain maximum exposure and coverage in print, radio and online media.
- Implement social media plan and targeted campaign applications on Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other mobile applications
- Manage and ensure accuracy and updated information are published on the company website
- Plan and oversee promotional activities and events
- Work closely with the sales managers to support the marketing campaigns
- Ensure operations and sales team are well informed of ongoing marketing programmes.
- Create new initiatives and opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Prepare annual budget, schedule expenditures and forecasts to achieve financial objectives
- Motivate, train and develop the marketing team in order to ensure the achievement of performance objectives
- Continuously analyse markets and identify marketing related opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with industry news and trends
About the Requirements
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
5 -7 years marketing and PR preferably in high end/luxury cosmetic clinic or brand
Strong experience in marketing and PR, networking, events, and social media
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Good decision making skills
- Networking and relationship building skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.