Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Export Customer Service Administrator - SHA000855
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit https://www.pall.com/en/about-pall.html .
We are currently seeking a Export Customer Service Administrator to join our growing team .
We are urgently seeking an experienced proactive Export Customer Service Administrator to join our team in Khobar . As an Export Customer Service Administrator at Pall Corporation you will be responsible for processing and managing sales orders and amendments for the Middle East in a friendly and responsive manner. If you are passionate about Customer Service with good Export knowledge in Saudi then we want to hear from you.
Role and Duties:
- Enter, monitor and amend, where required, current sales orders and projects for the Middle East to ensure Customer requirements are met
- Maintain copies of all sales orders processed using the storage media provided
- Raise Credit/Debit notes and Product Returns as agreed by the Customer Service Supervisor/Manager
- Manage price lists, contracts and support price increases as per LOB requirements.
- Monitor and meet the requirements of current Contracts and Agreements to include providing a timely alert to all concerned regarding expiry date, price reviews and product usage figures
- Participate in training Courses as directed by the Customer Service Supervisor/Manager
- Respond to routine and technical communications/complaints from Customers and the Sales Force
- Ensure Sales Office procedures are operated in accordance with those detailed in the Pall Quality Manual
- Meet the departmental KPI’s and objectives and actively participate in VDM.
- Oversee order management through Qlikview and SAP
- Comply with Export & Audit Regulations
- Ensure compliance to Pall Policies, Sox & Export regulations
- To attend sales meetings as agreed by the Customer Service Supervisor/Manager
- To participate in and support activities associated with Pall objectives
- Other duties as required by Senior Management
Basic Qualifications/ Experience:
- Office related experience involving communication with Customers within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Export Procedures in Saudi Arabia
- Advanced knowledge of the Saudi Arabia work and business environment
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Competent PC skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English
- Excellent organisation skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to work to deadlines and set priorities with a demanding workload
Interested? Join the PALL Team!
If you would like to explore this exciting opportunity further and find out more about our competitive salary package, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
: Customer Support
: EMEA-Middle East/Africa (MEA)-SA-04-Dhahran