English Literature And Language Teacher Jobs Vacancy in Ten Live Group Abu Dhabi
Ten Live Group Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for English Literature And Language Teacher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
English Literature And Language Teacher Jobs Vacancy in Ten Live Group Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Ten Live are working closely with a highly regarded Education Institution in the UAE region. This role will be located in the Northern Emirates with starts available in various locations.
We are seeking a number of English Teachers who have a teaching certificate and at least 3 years full time teaching experience.
- You will be teaching a high level curriculum to students Grades 6-12.
- Ensuring students achieve entry level requirements for the best Universities both in the UAE and Internationally.
- Lecturing High School Students in various English modules.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor's degree from a English Literature, Language or Linguistics related background. A Masters in an English related area is desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years successful teaching experience at Middle or High school level.
- Non-native English Speakers must have an IELTS certificate of 8.0 or higher.
- Teaching certificate required (PGCE, CELTA, TEFL, TESOL).
- Excellent Tax Free package 21K AED per month all in = £4,600 NET per month
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Gratuity
- Career opportunities (Curriculum development / Teacher Training etc.)
- 2 Year Contracts (Renewable)
- Family relocation – Air tickets, visa and medical for spouse and up to 3 children under 18
Benefits of working in the UAE:
- Tax Free earnings.
- End of service bonus at the end of your contract.
- Multi-cultural workplace.
- Excellent career opportunities.
Please note: Ten Live Group receive many applications for all positions. It is imperative that you make one application per position and only apply should you match the full criteria. Only candidates who are successful in the initial screen will be contacted.
Ten Live is a multi-award winning global recruitment and resource management company with many years' experience. With its initial roots in Scotland being one of the Top 90 Companies in Scotland, Ten Live operates across the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, Australia, North America, South America and Africa, GCC Middle East – UAE, Dubai, Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman,.
An important service that we offer to our clients is a one-stop integrated Resource Management and Recruitment Process Outsourcing service which incorporates recruitment, management, and performance/needs analysis of clients’ permanent and contract staff requirements, including visa, relocation, training and other related bespoke assistance as required in the Energy, Transportation and Rail, Supply Chain Logistics, Industrial, Construction and Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Chemical, Education and Training, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, IT, Finance, HR and Support Services markets.
We offer this service through the Ten Live Quality Management System which has combined our 60 years + experience in the industry, our partnerships with industry bodies and regulators and a customer-centric quality management and continuous improvement system adhering to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 quality assurance standards being accredited to RISQS Audited and REC Audited.
No longer do you need to rely on separate suppliers for recruitment, payroll & invoicing, training and other resource and recruitment services. Ten Live can offer all of this, and more.
Our unique process offers both employers and jobs seekers a high degree of certainty in sourcing the right person for the right role.
We are an equal opportunities organisation. Calls may be recorded for training purposes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED12,000.00 /month
- full time high school teaching: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- teaching (Required)
- Native English Speaker or IELTS of 8.0 (Required)