Area Manager Jobs Vacancy in Wilshire Foods Dubai
Wilshire Foods Dubai urgently required following position for Area Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Area Manager Jobs Vacancy in Wilshire Foods Dubai Jobs Details:
- The candidate should have more than 3 to 5 years of experience in the fast food industry, however candidates with experience in Fine Dining / Hospitality can also be considered.
- Must have university degree; fluent in English; with strong IT skills.
- Must have valid / transferable driver's license.
- The position is based in Abu Dhabi.
- Test cooked food by tasting and smelling it in order to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents in order to verify product quality and quantity.
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Monitor budgets and payroll records, and review financial transactions in order to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties.
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities.
- Coordinate assignments of cooking personnel in order to ensure economical use of food and timely preparation.
- Keep records required by government agencies regarding sanitation, and food subsidies when appropriate.
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service.
- Estimate food and other beverage consumption in order to anticipate amounts to be purchased or requisitioned.
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance, and/or safety.
- Perform some food preparation or service tasks such as cooking, clearing tables, and serving food and drinks when necessary.
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, conducts work orientation on new employees and evaluate employee performance in dining and lodging facilities.
- Order and purchase equipment and supplies.
- Review menus and analyze recipes in order to determine labor and overhead costs, and assign prices to menu items.
- Record the number, type, and cost of items sold in order to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
- Assess staffing needs, and assists in recruitment of staff using methods such as newspaper advertisements or attendance at job fairs. Provides orientation to newly hired employees regarding job coverage.
- Arrange for equipment maintenance and repairs, and coordinate a variety of services such as waste removal and pest control.
- Greet guests, escort them to their seats, and present them with menus and wine lists.
- Establish and enforce nutritional standards for dining establishments based on accepted industry standards.
- Plan menus and food utilization based on anticipated number of guests, nutritional value, palatability, popularity, and costs.
- Create specialty dishes and develop recipes to be used in dining facilities.
- Take dining reservations.
- Schedule use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions, and negotiate details of arrangements with clients.
- Visiting of multiple stores on a daily basis, In some cases in different cities
- Applying of company vision and culture to their work environment.
- Timely reporting of details on a weekly basis to the head office.