Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Alshaya Enterprises Abu Dhabi
Alshaya Enterprises Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Alshaya Enterprises Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
The person is responsible for Implementation of direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales within a specific area in compliance with agreed sales and marketing plans.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales and strengthen the position and image of our brands.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by mail, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Generate quotations in response to sales enquiries.
- Capable of explaining all the technical information of the products as well as communicating the mode of use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
- Deliver, comment and negotiate the quotations with the customer.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Implement the sales strategy within his/her area.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma preferably in Designing.
- 3 years of experience in kitchen sales & design
- Must have experience using MS Office & Internet(Auto CAD knowledge is preferred)
- Fluent in English (Arabic is an Asset)
- Job Location:Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Job Role:Sales
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Job Division:Kitchenhaus
- Career Level:Mid Career