Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Department Education And Knowledge Adek Abu Dhabi
Department Education And Knowledge Adek Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Department Education And Knowledge Adek Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- To perform a full range of executive secretarial and related duties using considerable independent judgment in making decisions.
- To perform responsible and confidential administrative support duties for the Executive Director.
- Draft letters reports and correspondence and perform other administrative tasks to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Sector from an administrative perspective;
- Schedule appointments for and on behalf of the Executive Director, arrange business meetings and coordinate the administration for arranging bookings and travel tickets, and record minutes of internal meetings conducted by the Executive Director;
- Provide information to callers, take dictation, compose and type correspondences, direct calls to appropriate officials and place outgoing calls on behalf of the Executive Director;
- Perform a variety of administrative or executive support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive;
- Coordinate office management activities for the Executive Director;
- Research, compile, assimilate, and prepare confidential and sensitive documents;
- Read and screen incoming correspondence and reports; make preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organize documents; handle some matters personally and forward appropriate materials to the Executive Director and staff;
- Receive and screen incoming calls and visitors, determine which are priority matters, and alert the Executive Director accordingly. Make referrals to appropriate staff or provide requested information;
- Act as liaison between the Executive Director, subordinates or others, by transmitting directives, instructions and assignments and following up on the status of assignments;
- Produce a variety of documents, charts, and graphs in final form;
- Update Executive Director on status of issues before scheduled meetings;
- Prepare agenda and collect materials for meetings, speeches, and conferences; take minutes and keep records of proceedings;
- Plan and coordinate arrangements for professional conferences;
- Compile and maintain records, statistical information, and reports;
- Establish and maintain various filing and records management systems;
- Perform other tasks related to the administration function as they arise and as delegated by the Executive Director or the Director General’s Office.
The Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) was established in accordance with law No. 24 of 2005, issued by His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, the UAE President, the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces and the Ruler of Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of ADEK is H.H. Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and the Vice-Chairman is H.H. Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, Minister of Presidential Affairs.
Type: Admin, Secretarial
Company: Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK)
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Experience: 5+ years of relevant work experience
Education Level: Bachelor