Head Digital Jobs Vacancy in Axa General Insurance Dubai
Axa General Insurance Dubai urgently required following position for Head Digital. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Digital Jobs Vacancy in Axa General Insurance Dubai Jobs Details:
Head of Digital (190004PU)
PRIMARY LOCATION : UNITED ARAB EMIRATES-UNITED ARAB EMIRATES-DUBAI
ORGANIZATION : AXA Gulf
CONTRACT TYPE : Regular
SHIFT : Day Job
Area of Knowledge:
- The Head of Digital will be responsible for the vision and implementation of a comprehensive digital strategy for the company that drives revenue growth through driving customer awareness, increasing engagement, and delivering a best in class experience. The Head of digital will lead innovation using digital technology across the business and strengthen the digital culture to drive change across the organization.
- Broad knowledge of Digital principles
- Broad knowledge of the Insurance Industry
- Experience managing successful digital transformation projects
- Strong project management skills
- Be the champion for digital transformation and set the charter for an existing and new service lines
- Work closely with business to draw clean business requirements and benefits
- Lead a team of internal Digital Product owners across the E-commerce, E-service and E-Partners product verticals
- Collaborate and learn from various AXA global Digital teams on their journey
- Work closely with internal IT (CIO team) and development teams to ensure the right Digital Strategy and Program is implemented
- Influence the Business-aligned digital strategy to be agreed upon and executed across all business verticals and support horizontals
- Ensure the Business and digital strategy are well communicated enterprise-wide.
- Actively engage with external & third-party sources to gather new ideas for applying emerging technologies.
- Support the effective the utilization of all data captured to drive business value.
- Proactively evaluate and plan for security and privacy risks in digital enterprise projects.
- Draw a single, multi-year digital enterprise roadmap that includes business capabilities and processes as well as digital and IT components.
- Consistently measure outcomes from digital technology investments
- Take proactive steps to address areas of new prospective business and value.
- Build a Digital board and nominate digital flag bearers inside the company to enable faster transformation
- Align & Support HR to foster a culture of Digital first across the organization
- Strong entrepreneurial experience / spirit
- Expérience in digital transformation programmes
- Broad knowledge of the company’s Business lines (verticals).
- Strong Business / Technical backgrounds
No. of Years Experience:
- Tertiary Education required
- 10+ years’ experience in digital arena