Finance Accounts Manager Jobs Vacancy in Royal Care Medical Center Al-Ayn
Royal Care Medical Center Al-Ayn urgently required following position for Finance Accounts Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Accounts Manager Jobs Vacancy in Royal Care Medical Center Al-Ayn Jobs Details:
- Maintains and grows the business base within assigned accounts and achieves the assigned sales objective for the territory.
- Manages the territory in an efficient and orderly manner through effective business planning and implementation, ascribing to principles of key account prioritization/physicians.
- Coordinates appropriately and effectively with office-based representatives, especially Customer Relations.
- Execute sales and retention strategies and plans; track activities; report on activities and issues; successfully close new business in accordance with predetermined targets.
- Prepare and present sales reports, identifying trends, additional business opportunities, and obstacles to new business growth.
- Maintain a strong, positive relationship with accounts at all relevant levels within pharmacy and with clinicians.
- Understand how each account maintains and utilize medication which drive use; understanding the process of bid or buy within each hospital; how to drive peer to peer influence, etc.
- Support the alignment of the market strategy with overall strategy to ensure commercial success.
- Position communications and promotions to meet customer needs. Delivering individual and group selling presentation.
- Effectively communicate service offerings.
- Conduct business consistent with the Code of Business Conduct.
- Develop and maintain plans for accounts and overall territory.
- Receive and effectively apply constructive coaching and feedback.
- Attendance at Trade/Industry shows and symposiums.
- Other duties as required by business needs or as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required (4 years’ college or equivalent).
- 5 or more years’ hospital sales of pharmaceutical / medical device or other healthcare products.
- Knowledge of hospital selling, pharmacy selling, and a demonstrated ability to sell in the hospital environment.
- Minimum 2 years of direct interaction with hospital pharmacy; Familiarity with hospital formulary and related processes.
- Customer Orientation: Listens to customers, ensures commitments are met, sets appropriate customer expectations.
- Efficiency with MS Office suite.
Job Type: Full-time
- Arabic (Preferred)