Sales Marketing Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Styro Dubai
Styro Dubai urgently required following position for Sales Marketing Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Marketing Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Styro Dubai Jobs Details:
Sales & Marketing Engineer
Educ. back ground: Civil Engineering/Architecture
Age: 25 – 35 years old
Nationality: Arab nationality
Years of Exp.: Minimum 3 years (UAE experience)
Field of Exp.: Construction/Infrastructure/Civil Works/Building Materials/Business development/Sales & Marketing Industries /Import & Export
Job Location: Sharjah/Dubai/AUH
Main target of this job is to increase the retail business of STYRO, offline and online by offering existing products and services plus develop new ideas and products so it is B2C and some percentage of B2B. Plus open new retail shops in Dubai, AUH.
- Generates sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
- Establishes and maintain effective communication links with other department or customer to identify all sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning.
- Monitor feedback from customer to measure their satisfaction level with company products and services.
- Maintain an awareness of sales and other developments amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to immediate superior.
- Maintain all required records of sales and other relevant information to enable performance be measured and monitored.
- Maintain a solid relationship with key customers, suppliers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realized.
- Ensuring the satisfaction of customers by monitoring service level agreements (SLA’s), customer complaints, inquiries and any other related customer issues.
- Bring consultative approach to sales by using knowledge of product trends and opportunities to develop manufacturing strategies tailored to client’s needs.
- Maintain an updated record of clients with their transactions and prepares weekly report management’s requirements
- Performs other related tasks and duties as assigned by the management from time to time
Other Skills / Experiences:
- Skills in B2C and B2B
- Negotiation Power
- Communication skills
- Site and Civil works expertise