Head Content Architectural Digest Middle East Jobs Vacancy in Itp Media Group Dubai
Itp Media Group Dubai urgently required following position for Head Content Architectural Digest Middle East. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Content Architectural Digest Middle East Jobs Vacancy in Itp Media Group Dubai Jobs Details:
This is an exciting opportunity to relocate to Dubai and work with one of the region’s largest media companies!
ITP Media Group is seeking a talented and experienced Head of Content to work closely with AD Middle East’s editorial, commercial and creative solutions teams to create impeccably crafted, brand appropriate content across print, digital and social platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced team on one of the world’s leading magazine brands, and a chance to build an engaging and innovative new digital presence in the GCC and beyond. This role integrates content creation across print and digital, commercial and editorial, managing team members across all platforms, as well as production budgets. The team works to daily, weekly and monthly deadlines; the ability to focus on the task in hand while being mindful of future goals is essential.
Working alongside the Editor-in-Chief, you will develop the editorial and bespoke content strategy, and align it with short-term and long-term brand targets. As well as creating engaging content, you are adept at using content management systems to analyse website traffic and user engagement metrics.
With impeccable writing and editing skills, and the ability to produce quality copy quickly, you have second-to-none knowledge of the AD reader and brand with the knack for knowing what they want to read. With over 6 years’ proven experience, the successful applicant must thrive under pressure, possess exceptional attention to detail and be a team player.
The role is based in Dubai Media City, Dubai and office based, however travel on shoots and projects may be required. Please apply with a copy of your CV, a cover letter and writing samples reflecting why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Essential Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, and the ability to produce quality copy quickly
- Ability to think outside the box, blending a creative sensibility with commercial know-how
- Technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with social media
- Next-level organisational skills in order to produce and manage structured, scheduled content
- A graduate qualification plus a minimum of 6 years’ proven experience
- The successful applicant must thrive under pressure, possess exceptional attention to detail and be team player
- Bursting with ideas and energy with the agility to juggle multiple priorities
- The ideal candidate must be flexible and have a can-do, positive attitude which shows they are respectful, responsible and dedicated, and by default demonstrate passion, brand understanding and leadership
- We are looking for someone who is dynamic, proactive, and tenacious and likes to work in a multicultural environment
- The individual needs to be accountable, socially smart, savvy and inquisitive, and extremely organised, using their own initiative and communication skills – and work well within a small, talented team
- Sensitive to specific requirements and cultural considerations presented by the region
- A very good understanding of media and the media marketplace, but not defined by it, and most definitely able to think outside its traditional parameters
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content using a variety of means, including videos, infographics, blogs, and data visualisation
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Lead and encourage the development of first-rate content to target audiences across multiple channels
- Work closely with the AD team across both editorial and commercial angles
- To manage the workload and upload process of the site on a daily basis, as well as relevant social-media platforms (currently including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube)
- Drive, manage and lead the online and social media presentation of the brand across web for desktop and mobile platforms
- Source and manage talented freelance media specialists for video creation, shoots and features
- Work with internal and/or external writers, producers, designers, photographers, videographers, illustrators, product managers, etc. to ensure content is live on deadline and on budget
- Work with a small, but talented editorial team to populate an editorial calendar. Keep it current, identifying commercial and audience opportunities within it and communicating them to other teams
- Ensure AD’s editorial standards are met and all relevant copyrights have been cleared, content is optimised for SEO and content meets local and legal guidelines
Candidates should appreciate that the role in Dubai Media City, Dubai and office based, however travel on shoots and projects may be required. Official hours are 9:00am – 6:00pm however out of hours work is expected.