Patients Relations Officer Temporary Contract Jobs Vacancy in University Sharjah Sharjah
University Sharjah Sharjah urgently required following position for Patients Relations Officer Temporary Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patients Relations Officer Temporary Contract Jobs Vacancy in University Sharjah Sharjah Jobs Details:
Provide patients and their families with information about University Dental Hospital services, procedures and protocols. Respond to patient inquiries regarding physicians and services, schedule appointments, collect payments, and maintain patient records.
- Welcome patients and visitors in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimize patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keep patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays and confirming appointments in advance.
- Comfort patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Register new patients on the "Axium system" and ensures updating of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information as well as retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other authorized medical personnel.
- Assist in obtaining revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Collaborate with the accountant to ensure the accuracy of financial management in the clinic.
- Maintain and ensure the proper flow of work with the different dental laboratories.
- Verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Respond to patients' complaints regarding hospital services and/or staff and ensure that concerns are handled properly. Provide follow-up and feedback on the results of analysis reports to the Patients' Complaint Committee.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Complete any other job-related tasks as assigned by line manager within the expected time limit.
1. Participate in developing the department's function operational and business plans, and contribute in the execution of same in line with the department strategy in order to support the achievement of the department's strategic objectives.
2. Provide input to enhance the department's procedures, and follow all relevant processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Systems, Processes and Reports
Generate relevant reports and ensure that they are prepared timely and accurately, and meet the department's requirements and standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Fluent English and Arabic languages.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient use in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Diploma or B.Sc. in Finance/Business Administration or similar discipline.
- 2-3 years of UAE experience in similar role preferably in higher education institutions.
- Behavioural Competency
- Promote an openness, honesty and sincerity work environment in all communications with both internal and external customer.
- Respect UOS core values, the dignity and culture-diversity of all members of the university's community.
- Demonstrate flexibility in the face of change and respond positively to unexpected and rapidly changing work conditions.
- Open to new ideas and initiatives relevant to own area of work.
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of colleagues, by showing interest and carefully listening to their needs.
- Keep people accurately informed and up to date.
- Use clear, understandable language appropriate to the receiver.
- Time Management: Determine the appropriate allocation of time.
- Task Management: Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines.
- Address conflicts by focusing on the issues at hand to develop effective solutions when disagreements occur.
- Work to resolve conflict among team members by showing respect for others' opinions and working toward agreeable solutions.
- Deliver work of a high standard of quality and according to procedures, rules and regulations.
- Accept full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member.
- Display a strong commitment to organizational success.