Senior Manager Jobs Vacancy in Expo Dubai
Expo Dubai urgently required following position for Senior Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Jobs Vacancy in Expo Dubai Jobs Details:
The role of the Event Operations department is to manage activities across the event delivery of Expo 2020. Event Operations includes the following service areas: (1) Accreditation, (2) Cleaning & Waste Management, (3) Guest Services, (4) Logistics, (5) Site Management, (6) Transport Traffic & Parking and (7) Venue Operations.
The purpose of the Senior Zone Manager role is to lead on the operational design, planning, readiness and delivery of a particular zone or zones within the Expo2020 Site. This role will work with all internal business departments to plan an integrated operation, and involve engagement with all relevant and dependent external partners.
In the Pre-Operational Phase, Senior Zone Planning Managers will be responsible for supporting the following key priority areas which include but are not limited to:
- Lead the strategic development and integration of operating plans and associated documentation for the future management of a Zone and subsequent venues & spaces within the zone;
- Lead the co-ordination and integration of external stakeholders operations into Expo Site and Zone Operating Plans
- Lead Basement & Back of House (Service Zone 500,000m2+) operational planning;
- Work with the Expo Overlay team in planning/validating operational spaces located within the Service Zone.
- Manage the development of supporting operational compounds and working spaces.
- Operational planning to ensure Zone plans and teams are seamlessly integrated;
- Lead overnight operations planning, whereby creating an effective strategy for ensuring the Site is ready to open each morning on time;
Once the Site opens, the Senior Zone Managers are responsible for leading the ongoing management and operation of a Zone. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure seamless operations throughout the zone by leading cross-functional operational delivery over the 6-month event period;
- Ensure all staff/contractors/volunteers operating in a zone are adhering to Expo2020 Health & Safety practices;
- Ensure alignment of operations with the CoEx and Expo Site;
- Responsible for the production of all event documentation including Zone Operating Plans, Venue Operating Plans, Daily Run Sheets, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of completion/distribution;
- Operate as the Zone Manager, entailing responsibility and accountability for all operations within the Zone;
- Make effective use of Data Analytics in delivering seamless operations within the Zone and wider Expo2020 Site.
8+ years’ experience in a senior role working on a previous major event programme or leisure attraction with specific experience related to Venue Operations and putting the Guest Experience at the heart of decision making and service design as well as:
- University/college degree;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Programme / project manager experience supporting large complex projects;
- Knowledge across all key event operational functions, understanding the Venue Operations dependencies with the other operational departments;
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural organisation, GCC region desirable;
- Experience in building teams and enhancing/developing them ready for operations;
- Designing service levels against predefined services, and planning transition to operations;
- Ability to build a network across Expo 2020 teams and key external stakeholders;
- Ability to collaborate and integrate well with other business functions;
- Business case development / options analysis;
- Budget development experience;
- Knowledge of previous Expo operations;
- Understanding of United Arab Emirates (UAE) culture and heritage.