Business Controller Etp Jobs Vacancy in Ericsson Abu Dhabi
Ericsson Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Business Controller Etp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Controller Etp Jobs Vacancy in Ericsson Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
We are now looking for a Business Controller to pro-actively perform, engage with, and influence the management teams and internal/external customers to reach long term financial targets with the objective of building customer value for Ericsson. In this role, you will drive optimization and execution of the unit’s strategic agenda while working with adequate capital resource allocation, effective business modelling and linking operational to financial metrics. They should do this with a deep understanding of the customers/stakeholders, markets, and the long-term overall direction of the unit of responsibility.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- You will commit to decision forums with financial perspective
- Influence business model and cases
- Steer unit’s financial, capital resource and target framework processes, including steering (e.g. capital & resource allocation)
- Build business engagement where relevant
- You will lead and steer Performance Management
- Education: University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience from relevant position within Ericsson or relevant position at an external company giving the ability to act and perform the duties of the role Business Controller
- Financial Acumen and analytical skills
- You have financial Model knowledge
- You have Business Modeling skills
- Commercial Acumen & skills
- You are easy to adapt and respond positively to Change
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Excellent social, mentoring and negotiation skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Arab Emirates (AE) || || Abu Dhabi || SharedServ
Req ID: 277928