Sales Executive Living Uae Jobs Vacancy in Modular Interiors Llc Dubai
Modular Interiors Llc Dubai urgently required following position for Sales Executive Living Uae. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Executive Living Uae Jobs Vacancy in Modular Interiors Llc Dubai Jobs Details:
The Sales Executives will be responsible for identifying and selling commercial interiors and design solutions to existing and new clients and building long-term relationships with strategic clients and partners. The critical purpose of the role is to meet and exceed pre-agreed sales targets.
- Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company's Business and growth plans and the sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to.
- Establishing market penetration in Commercial Interiors in the UAE and wider GCC (as appropriate) , generating opportunities through contacts, networking and associations.
- Identifying and winning major fit-out projects, developing intimate knowledge of key accounts and responding quickly and effectively to tender.
- Liaise with the design and execution teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met. Negotiate agreements in coordination with the other departments and the senior management.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years fit-out interior project sales experience, preferably in the turnkey and interior works sector, commercial real estate, event management or construction.
- Proven record of accomplishment within the interiors industry and experienced in dealing with clients.
- Experience networking among the real estate development, construction and design/architecture community in Dubai or other UAE based clients is a real plus.
- At least 2 years prior experience in interior firm in the UAE and a strong understanding of the UAE market with proven success in a competitive sales environment.
- Strong sales training within employer of choice environments will be highly regarded.
- UAE driving license is necessary.
- Well funded and experienced business
- Chance to work closely with and be mentored by experienced Managing Director with years experience in the interior business arena
- Attractive commission scheme to reward high performers
- Career growth opportunity in a growing region
Fixed salary+ Commission (Accomodation, travel, visa, provided)