Operations And Facility Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Air Liquide Abu Dhabi
Air Liquide Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Operations And Facility Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations And Facility Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Air Liquide Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
As a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide Group operates in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), serving a wide variety of customers across a diverse range of industries where it has established a leadership position, including oil & gas, food & beverage, petrochemicals, metal fabrication, pharmaceuticals, shipyards, construction, glass, steel, laboratories, electronics and hospitals. Air Liquide is a leading provider of gases such as nitrogen, oxygen, argon, argon mixtures, helium, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, specialty gases, alternative fuels, and many other gases and mixtures that are used in a variety of applications in industry and healthcare. We put safety at the core of our business and guarantee products of the highest quality standards and reliability.
Missions and Responsibilities
Main missions of the Operations and Facility Supervisor
The mission is to supervise all the production activities (Filling+Handling) and facility management in accordance with country regulations (HSE), group policy (IMS) and AL action plan regarding cylinder supply and costs effective objectives. The main responsibilities are to manage the production team, to follow the production planning, to make sure deliveries to customers are achieved and to improve processes with a permanent objective of customer satisfaction through quality.
1.Follow the production operations to ensure completion:
- Analyses production demand, inventory and manufacturing deadlines and costs to set up relevant products production planning.
- Plans organization of the daily production resources, checks each employee qualification and authorization to perform assigned tasks. Controls production equipments.
- Controls production alignment with planning and controls procedure and process compliance.
- Ensures relevant product inventories are in place.
2.Controls quality and effectiveness of operations:
- Ensure that the final product created by your team is made in accordance with the highest level of safety and efficiency and meets standards of quality.
- Checks production and quality indicators.
- Reviews individual operator results and motivates each for quality achievement.
- Implements means to improve operations in order to meet specifications.
3.Coordinates the plant maintenance activities:
- Ensures a follow-up and updates the preventive maintenance program
4.Animates and coordinates the Operations Team (Operators/Forklift drivers/drivers/security)
- Creates trust and self confidence within the team.
- Coordinates required training planning according individual qualification essential to perform reliable production: Safety, Filling skills, analytical skills.
- Controls use of protective equipment, guidelines, operating instructions.
5.Ensures completion of production reports and related documentation
- Manages the Safe Work Permit procedure for his/her team
- keeps track the traceability and validation of all records
6.Ensures deliveries to customers
- Coordinate with Logistics Team to satisfy customers orders and requests.
Competencies and Profile
Knowledge on know-how specific to the Job:
- Highschool Diploma or Technical Certification.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in production process and safe working practices (e.g. Safe Work Permit procedure) in production in the Gas/Chemical industry.
- Experience in specialty or electronic gas within a production plant environment is a plus.
- Familiar with the analytical operations associated with liquefied or high- pressure gas products using, and process analyzers.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Urdu is a plus.
- Extensive technical knowledge on the Industrial Merchant Industry, compressed gases and cryogenics.
- Quality and safety procedures and regulations.
- Gases MSDS.
- Entity technical standards and procedures.
- Plant Emergency solutions.
- Basic understanding of Lean Management or Six Sigma.
- Ensure a plan in place for emergency preparedness to protect both the physical facility and personnel.
Behaviour and interpersonal skills:
- Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation relating to customers.
- Possess strong planning, organisational teamwork skills.
- Be computer literate with Microsoft Office / Google environment to a proficient level with good typing skills.
- Time management/balancing multiple priorities.
- Self – motivated and able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Solution-Focused decision making.
- Excellent management and leadership abilities.
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment.
- Prior experience in a warehouse environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and superior interpersonal communication skills.
Location: Position to be based in Abu Dhabi
- Hierarchy & Functionally: Operations Manager