Asst Manager Marketing Branding Jobs Vacancy in Potential Max Consultants Sharjah
Potential Max Consultants Sharjah urgently required following position for Asst Manager Marketing Branding. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asst Manager Marketing Branding Jobs Vacancy in Potential Max Consultants Sharjah Jobs Details:
Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or line of Business and brands within an Organization) in order to attract potential customers and retaining the existing ones. Also, responsible for Brand Management – plan, develop and direct marketing efforts to increase value and performance of a specific brand, service or product. Focus on developing a brand profit & loss performance, image and positioning compared to competitor.
Steward the Entire Organization or line of business or brands with the Organization to support the overall vision, positioning and architecture and achieve overall business goals for the Organization or line of business or brand.
- Lead, project, manage and provide oversight of execution of all awareness, trade, in-store shoppers marketing, PR/Influencer, field marketing, social media and online programs.
- Engage, inspire and galvanize the organization around the brand vision, position and strategies so they are clear in bringing them to life in their areas of functional expertise.
- Work collaboratively with leadership and creative team to execute packaging design consistent with a determined communications hierarchy and a global style guide.
- Participate as part of a cross-functional team to help provide brand and consumer insight to inform the development of new products, line extensions and formulations.
- Drive consumer understanding and insights that define our prime prospects needs, attitudes and values in order for the consumers to have stronger and more impactful brand experiences.
- Conduct analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competition, category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
- Maintain ownership of marketing product forecasting, marketing asset library (photographs, videos, etc.)
Qualification & Experience
- Graduate with Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business Management or related field.
- 4+ years of progressively responsible experience in marketing. Agency or client side.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal formats to build and maintain relationship.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
- Strong Project Management Skill
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects.
- Accountable for all forms of communication and building brands
Key Result Areas - KRAs:
1. Develop Powerful communication around the Organizational thoughts
2. Position the brands as envisaged by the Company