Part Time General Practitioner Jobs Vacancy in Ajman University Fujairah
Ajman University Fujairah urgently required following position for Part Time General Practitioner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time General Practitioner Jobs Vacancy in Ajman University Fujairah Jobs Details:
- Train and supervise dental students engaged in speciality activities and procedures, as appropriate.
- Evaluate the students’ performance and liability in the clinics.
- Assist the faculty in preparing lesson outlines and curricula in assigned areas.
- Demonstrate Minor oral surgery procedures (e.g. Impacted Teeth).
- Consultation and Dental check-ups for patients.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work.
- Routine inspection for cross-infection control.
- Invigilate during mid-term and final exams.
- Assist the dental technicians in their laboratory tasks.
- Maintain hygiene, health and safety measures in the dental clinics.
- As appropriate to the position, participate in specified health promotion, education and/or prevention programs.
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Dentistry/ Dental Surgery or any related field from an accredited institution with at least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties specified.
- MOH licensed as per UAE law.
- Ability to observe, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of community medical diagnostic and patient care services in the area of medical expertise.
- Ability to supervise, advise, and train clinical professionals and/or students in the area of expertise.
- Knowledge of relevant drugs and non-pharmaceutical patient care aids and ability to prescribe dosages and instruct patients to the correct usage.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment in the area of expertise.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of dental surgical care.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly mention the position & job reference in the subject field when applying.