Product Manager Microbiolgy Middle East Jobs Vacancy in Biomerieux Dubai
Biomerieux Dubai urgently required following position for Product Manager Microbiolgy Middle East. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Microbiolgy Middle East Jobs Vacancy in Biomerieux Dubai Jobs Details:
- Provide application and scientific support (in consultation with Medical Advisor) to distributors, and customers on all relevant products through demonstrations and professionally conducted trials.
- Ensure Marketing support for the METER ( Focus on MEA) and contribute to the achievement of the sales budget of the allocated Product range through strategic Marketing management (Marketing excellence process, …) as well as scientific Product Marketing activities (Scientific support, forecast, Back order management, …).
- Actively seek and report changes in relevant markets that may affect the performance of the product group and to feedback and advise on company marketing strategy.
- Participate in Developing Marketing Plans. Involved in Sales Budget preparation for the relative product and defend it to the Marketing Manager. Control costs, revenues and profitability for the relative products
- Spend time in the field on a regular basis to support sales, to prepare arguments and to test market before a product launch.
- Coordinate with the Marketing ng / Sales team to identify, communicate, and incorporate new product enhancements/ Services team to insure we deliver competitive solutions that are differentiated through value as perceived by our customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all customers ( clinicians) and influencers within the allocated accounts by regular visits in order to engender a professional selling environment to the benefit of the company.
- Act as an ambassador for BIOMERIEIX with customers and Develop a network with Key Opinion Leader.
- Organize, attend and report on all exhibitions and workshops as required.
- Be the trusted advisor to distributors /customers on product orientation .
- Continuously follow courses, trainings etc...about bioMérieux products and its competition to become the local expert in product Scientific support.
Primary Location: EMEA-EMEA-AE-DU-Dubai
Job Posting: Oct 1, 2018, 8:15:50 AM
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time