Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi Ports
Abu Dhabi Ports urgently required following position for Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs Details:
· Accountable for, and reports to, the Sr. Marketing Manager and VP Marketing all marketing KPIs and business ROIs generated from conducted marketing campaigns and activities
o Increase brand awareness in set market/s
People Management Responsibilities:
· Manage and steer the direct reports (marketing coordinator) towards achieving set objectives, ensuring personal growth and learning development needs are met
· Define and assess annual and quarterly KPIs for the direct reports
Counsel and guide the direct reports, carry out annual performance appraisals and address capability and disciplinary issues when required
· Ability to establish a high level of credibility as a key representative of CMC and an expert on Abu Dhabi Ports businesses and products/services
Key Internal Contacts: Corporate Marketing and Communications Department
· Understand and support the strategic objectives
· Align marketing with the communications objectives of the business, advise on, influence best-in-class practices and deliver as per SLAs
Manage the Marketing Coordinators for Abu Dhabi Ports businesses to meet agreed objectives
Key External Contacts:
· Stakeholders- Manage company and business brand position and reputation among its stakeholders
· Government Departments and Entities - Align with nationwide strategic initiatives
· Customers - Work with external suppliers on the delivery of marketing activities: branding & design, media buying, market research, events management and production agencies, etc.
· External providers
- Organise integrated marketing activities: advertising, direct marketing, PR, social media, digital marketing, events and experiential marketing activations, etc.
· Oversee the assigned marketing coordinator for the businesses ensuring effective leading of meetings, clear communication of business objectives and assigned responsibilities, tracking and measuring against deadlines
· Project management ability and skills
· Track and report KPIs and business ROIs on all marketing projects, campaigns, events for Abu Dhabi Ports and its businesses and recommend changes as required
- Drive and manage the annual marketing plan and budget
· Experienced team leader that can recruit, manage, direct and motivate team members
- Ability to multi-task and manage several portfolios simultaneously
- Maritime experience is a plus
· A Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Business Administration ora related field is required with an emphasis in Marketing
· Proficient in the use of MS Office programmes
Proficient in analysis of data and research for marketing
Fluency in English and Arabic a must
8+ years With experience at Management level or equivalent that includes a track record of success in marketing high value products or services to major clients, including multi-national corporations