Financial Controller Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai
Dnetworked Dubai urgently required following position for Financial Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Controller Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai Jobs Details:
Financial Controller Vacancy, We are urgently looking for an experienced and talented Financial Controller for our firm, location Dubai.
• Complete monthly actual vs. budget comparisons.
- Insure proper maintenance of all general ledger accounts.
- Monitor cash balances.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Prepare monthly cash flow projections and re-forecasts.
- Prepare quarterly investor reports and financial statements.
- Oversee payroll and health benefit allocations.
- Maintain compliance with lender loan requirements.
- Supervise accounting department and property management team.
- Interface with property managements on creation of monthly budgets and monitor for fluctuations.
• Solid understanding of Real Estate and Construction Accounting
- Ability to work within established deadlines
- Proven supervisory and team-building abilities
- 1+ years of accounting and financial experience in real estate
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- Advanced knowledge of Yardi accounting software
- Team oriented, hands on management style, with ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent skills in problem resolution; initiative, resourceful and investigative nature