Marketing Manager For Dubai Jobs Vacancy in American University Barbados School Medicine Dubai
American University Barbados School Medicine Dubai urgently required following position for Marketing Manager For Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager For Dubai Jobs Vacancy in American University Barbados School Medicine Dubai Jobs Details:
Marketing Manager for American University of Barbados, School of Medicine. The candidate will be based out at Dubai for Business Development in UAE.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Achieving assigned sales and target for future admission intake.
2. Taking responsibility of overall business revenue and operations for assigned region.
3. Ensuring market coverage of assigned market/ region for identifying key channels for University and constituent institutions.
4. Positioning of University and constituent colleges in all relevant agency channels and prospective schools in the region assigned.
5. Local team management and overseeing assigned lead calling to team members on a day to day basis and keep track of leads to walk in conversion leading to student enrollments.
6. Enabling application base for institution on a weekly and monthly basis through Agency/Fair/Event/ any other source.
7. Reporting sales on weekly and monthly basis to Head office.
8. Work updates according to Capital Day update system to be strictly adhered to and sent to Head office.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidate must be graduate having rich relevant experience of Overseas Education. Experience in Medical Education will be preferred.
Job Type: Full-time