Contracts Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Inchcape Shipping Services Dubai
Inchcape Shipping Services Dubai urgently required following position for Contracts Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contracts Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Inchcape Shipping Services Dubai Jobs Details:
- Preparation Bids:
- Review the RFP / RFI / ITB received for completeness and prepare a schedule for the submission of the bid.
- Distribute RFP (and pertinent background documents) to appropriate staff / collate the questions for submission to the contracting officer.
- Participate in the development of cost and management proposals, estimating, pricing, subcontract cost/price analysis.
- Assist in the drafting and review of contractual terms and conditions, service agreements, SOW, non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements and other commercial agreements with subcontractors and clients.
- Provide support on commercial contracts negotiations as required.
- Assist the management in various stages of the bid involving identification of partnerships/ obtaining all the relevant documentation (Past performance documents / teaming agreements/ LOI’s/Reference letters/ company certifications/ Representations and Certifications / back to back subcontractor agreements / Insurances / financial information) to be included in the bid.
- Make all the necessary preparations to ensure that the bid documents are dispatched on time -Administration of Subcontracts -Management of Contracts
- Contract Administration: 4 years (Preferred)