Junior Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Fairmont Bab Bahr Abu Dhabi
Fairmont Bab Bahr Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Junior Graphic Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Fairmont Bab Bahr Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi-Fairmont Bab Al Bahr
Employee Status: Regular
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Creating visual concepts by using computer software.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Ensure the distribution of pertinent information to all departments and maintain an orderly working environment.
- Assist with the administrative duties and enquiries of the Sales and Catering office when required.
- Assist in the organization and coordination of specific functions and promotions/ client events handled by the Director of PR/PR Manager .
- Previous experience is an asset
- Minimum High School Diploma, Business School and/or Hotel School Diploma preferred.
- Full proficiency in all office procedures and clerical duties
- Computer experience at intermediate to advanced level is mandatory with knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Keyboarding speed of 75 wpm will be an advantage.
- Must be a strong team player, professional and enthusiastic with excellent organizational skills, creativity and be a self starter
- Must be able to work with a team of 6 or more Sales Managers
- Must be able to prioritize, organize and be self-efficient.
- To be flexible on time to meet with a busy sales department/guest needs
- Sales experience in a hotel environment is an asset
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Day Job
Closing Date: 22.Mar.2019, 3:59:00 AM