Marketing Bid Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sts Abu Dhabi
Sts Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Marketing Bid Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Bid Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sts Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- Proposal Process
- Respond to “request for proposals” (RFP) and “request for qualifications” (RFQ) responses, including preparing collateral materials for proposals, qualifications and presentations (boards, leave-behinds, Power Point, etc.).
- “Proof” all proposal letters, write-ups, exceptions, clarifications and alternates for content and clarity and provide wording for positive readability without loss of intent and/or meaning.
- Establish and ensure deadlines for timely completion of proposals.
- Assist in the preparation of bid forms and prepare and maintain updated reports and other bid evaluation documents.
- Convert and save all proposals, presentations and marketing materials to PDF format while maintaining a central filing system for all back-up proposal files.
- Research, identify and complete any forms as it relates to preparing proposals.
- Marketing & Communication
- Respond to client inquiries about company capabilities and resources.
- Keep Marketing Information Database up to date.
- Assist in maintaining client, subcontractor and supplier relationships.
- Develop and rework all company brochures, advertising and promotional programs.
- Write press releases, as needed, for newly completed projects, awards or personnel announcements and send to appropriate media outlets under the supervision of the Line Manager.
- Help prepare and participate in trade shows, internal company meetings and special events.
- Help organize advertising related activities such as ad placements, promotions and direct mail on an as-needed basis.
- Assist in the maintenance and update of the company’s website.
- Establish and implement social media strategy.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
Based in Abu Dhabi
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in proposal writing/preparation, preferably within the GCC.
- Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills, excellent decision making/problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle pressure in time-sensitive position.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, great attitude and energy, organized, sense of urgency, team player, disciplined work ethic, ability to multi-task, initiative and creativity.
- Must have a consistent employment history, demonstrating loyalty and commitment.