Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc
Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc urgently required following position for Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc Jobs Details:
Presents and informs healthcare professionals (doctors, pharmacists and hospitals) about the company products in order to obtain the prescription in his/ her territory, and as such maintains and generates new business to achieve target sales.
- Visit healthcare professionals to promote Ferring products following the set marketing strategy, and with the frequency and number of impacts approved for each segment of doctor. Builds up and maintains relationships with these stakeholders.
Participate in local, regional and international scientific congresses determined by the company.
- Classifies doctors and other stakeholders of the area according to the segmentation and targeting criteria. Proposes the addition of new doctors to the files, and suggests changes or removals. Tracks the prescription habits of the doctor, checks his/her perception of our products, verifies the prescription potential and his/her influence in other doctors.
- Informs healthcare professionals in an accurate, updated and according to the company's strategy about our products: uses of marketing material, clarifies doubts and concerns of doctors about the products, handles objections, and lists products’ advantages compared to the competitors.
Ensures that other departments convey this information to the doctor if necessary.
- Obtains information from the market about the doctors' concerns on our products, the competitors and tests our own marketing strategy and materials. Obtains information about possible public tenders, launches of competitors’ products, cost containment measures, health authorities’ possible instructions to doctors. Transmit this information to relevant parties. Conducts market surveys for current and new products.
- Proposes activities in his/her territory (invitation to congresses, participation of doctors as lecturers, organization of clinical sessions that helps to promote our products in compliance with ethics standards and ensuring the return on investment.
Organize the proposals approved according to the budget assigned.
- Manage the budget assigned ensuring the return of investment
Follows up on product consumption in pharmacies and hospitals and monitors sales performance in the territory.
- Informs his line manager, in a timely manner, about his/her daily activities and the plans for the coming weeks and presents expenses report or any other requested by the company in due time.
Keeps detailed records of all contacts and visit details, which may involve database management.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc. in Pharmacy
- 1-2 years of experience in the pharmaceuticals field
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values.
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting productivity goals & deadlines.
- Fluent in English language.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a team player.
- Holds a valid driving license.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge; does well in technical courses and seminars.
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Will stand up and be counted; doesn't shirk personal responsibility; can be counted on when times are tough; willing to be the only champion for an idea or position; is comfortable working alone on a tough assignment.
Location:Ferring Middle East, Turkey and Africa