Sales And Education Manager Jobs Vacancy in Typhoon Cosmetics Dubai
Typhoon Cosmetics Dubai urgently required following position for Sales And Education Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales And Education Manager Jobs Vacancy in Typhoon Cosmetics Dubai Jobs Details:
FEMALE APPLICANT ONLY
- To promote the brand in the region through effective marketing and delivery of in-store experience for our customers.
- To maximise sales and profit targets in the region through generating and maintaining excellent working relationships with Retail Partner at a National, Regional and store level.
- To provide education, training and guidance to deliver sales and service and enable KPI achievement.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Analyse regularly performance levels.
- Verify level of stock and testers and take action when needed.
- Relay execution of centrally negotiated activities, promotions and events and provide feedback on the impact of these actions.
- Build and maintain excellent professional business relationships with retail partners.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with key stores to effectively support their growth and development.
- Monitor competitor activity and be aware of trade and market developments, to provide feedback and recommendations to Director.
- Organize and support local events, to improve brand visibility and awareness.
- Plan and execute formal training sessions for each door to meet business needs.
- Plan and execute in-store coaching sessions on products and sales techniques on a regular basis.
- Negotiate and organize room training sessions with retail partner, following marketing calendar and activities.
- Portray and live the Typhoon Cosmetics brand values and image at all times.
- Maintain detailed and up to date knowledge of the company's products and promotions, create education tools.
- Ensure the highest level of adherence to the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines.
- Identify and address training needs for retail partners to maximise sales performance and return on Marketing and Promotions investments.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Minimum 2 years GCC / UAE experience
- Strong cosmetics / skin care / fragrance back ground MUA is a benefit
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in an environment which requires flexibility and adaptability
- Experience of managing multi-site locations, travel across GCC inc KSA is imperative
- Competent in promoting knowledge sharing
- Team player, ability to respond to rapidly changing demands positively
- IT skills, specifically in Microsoft excel and power point
- A driving licence and car is required for this role
- Fluent English, other languages are a benefit
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED10,000.00 to AED15,000.00 /month
- UAE: 2 years (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
- UAE driving (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)