Procurement Officer Jobs Vacancy in Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways urgently required following position for Procurement Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Procurement Officer Jobs Vacancy in Etihad Airways Jobs Details:
Perform, coordinate and execute IT purchasing and sourcing activities of medium complexity and address non-standard tasks according to established purchasing policies and procedures to ensure purchasing activities are executed in Etihad’s best interest.
- Policies and procedures:
- Day-to-day operations:
- Safety, Quality and Environment:
- Perform, coordinate and execute purchasing and sourcing activities of medium complexity according to established purchasing policies and procedures to ensure purchasing activities are executed in Etihad’s best interest.
- Negotiate with recurrent suppliers to improve service and quality levels and ensure contracts within assigned portfolio deliver full life value for money according to Etihad strategy and guidelines.
- Solicit quotations, analyse proposals and monitor contract terms and conditions, to adequately plan and deliver contracts and amendments in a timely and effective manner to serve Etihad’s best interest.
- Organize and develop RFP and RFQ documentations according to established policies and procedure to ensure Etihad’s requirement are captured effectively.
- Liaise and coordinate with Etihad’s suppliers by collecting and providing all required information, to ensure contractual terms and conditions are met.
- Monitor and analyse new products and suppliers in the market place to suggest new initiatives to increase cost efficiency.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree level of education.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Multinational Companies in relevant field (Procurement or Supply Chain Management).
- Prior IT Procurement experience is desired.
- CIPS qualification or working towards it is desired.
Ariba user experience is desired.
- Analytical Skills - Proficient
- Business Understanding Skills - Proficient
- Communication skills - Proficient
- English Language Skills - Advanced
- Negotiation Skills - Advanced
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 90 destinations with a fleet of 110 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017. We are honoured to have received many awards for our service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme, training and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service, in recent years. The group is made up of seven business divisions – Operations, Commercial, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Human Resources, Finance, Support Services and Transformation.