Consultant Obstetrician And Gynaecologist Jobs Vacancy in Cavendish Professionals Dubai
Cavendish Professionals Dubai urgently required following position for Consultant Obstetrician And Gynaecologist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Obstetrician And Gynaecologist Jobs Vacancy in Cavendish Professionals Dubai Jobs Details:
Our client is a private multidisciplinary hospital based in Dubai Healthcare City. This state-of-the-art facility is a leader in the provision of patient centred healthcare services in the region. This resonates through the highest quality of staff, range of services offered, equipment and facilities provided.
We are currently recruiting for a Consultant - Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Provide specialised Obstetrics & Gynaecology care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards and in accordance with Medical Staff Bylaws and Rules and Regulations.
- Basic Medical Degree recognised by Dubai Healthcare City.
- Completion of a relevant recognised higher professional education program.
- Certification of higher professional education recognised by Dubai Healthcare City; American Board Certification in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST/CCT) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology , or equivalent recognised by Dubai Healthcare City
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience since gaining higher qualification preferred.
- Three years consultant experience in a Western hospital setting.
- Certification and experience in Maternal and Fetal medicine is an advantage
Please note - our client is only accepting Female candidates at this time.
A full job description is available upon request.
- Attractive tax free salary
- Accommodation allowance and Transportation allowance
- Mobilisation/ Repatriation flights
- Medical Insurance/ Life & Disability Cover (Self & family if family are sponsored and on ground)
- Generous vacation leave and public holidays
- Gratuity Award
Please note the targeted start date for each position is dependent on the speciality/ level and current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc. also need to be considered. We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.