Operations Instructor Exam Writer Jobs Vacancy in Thomas Thor Associates
Thomas Thor Associates urgently required following position for Operations Instructor Exam Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Instructor Exam Writer Jobs Vacancy in Thomas Thor Associates Jobs Details:
For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates I am currently in search of an Operations Instructor / Exam Writer. The client is offering a 12 months contract, with a possibility for extension.
The Operation Instructor/Exam writer is required to supplement the operation training department in the development and implementation of training and evaluation items including but not limited to the following: Developing classroom and simulator lesson plans and scenarios. Developing and administering Audit and the regulator examinations.
Instructor will be required to pass a NPP Senior Reactor Operator evaluation/examination associated with the work assignment.
The instructor will perform work in the operations training department to support the training and examination of Reactor Operator (RO) and Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) candidates, Shift Technical Advisors, Shift Managers, and Certified RO and SRO individuals who will operate NPP.
Principal Activities and Responsibilities (based on background all or any could be required)
1. Develop classroom Lesson plans
2. Develop simulator training scenarios
3. Develop Job Performance Measures for training purposes
4. Develop written and operational periodic examination material
5. Develop written and operational examination material for audit and the regulator examinations in accordance with (IAW) station procedures. (similar to US NRC examinations)
6. Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process IAW station procedures and policies
7. Present classroom lesson topics as defined by operations training program
8. Present simulator and JPM lesson topics IAW operations training program
9. Support periodic operational and written examinations
10. Revise operations training material IAW approved station procedures and policies
11. Support operations training administrative activities IAW approved procedures and policies
1.Facilitate communication both internally and externally in order to build and nurture mutually beneficial working relationships
- Currently or previously qualified licensed or certified SRO Professional Certifications
- Currently or previously qualified as an operations instructor or SRO examination writer
- Proficient in English and excellent in Microsoft Office skills
Share this opportunity