Store Keeper Jobs Vacancy in Danat Hotels Ruwais
Danat Hotels Ruwais urgently required following position for Store Keeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Keeper Jobs Vacancy in Danat Hotels Ruwais Jobs Details:
Under the guidance of the Head Store man or delegate responsible for all stock that is classified as being in the Stores.
1. Responsible for all stock that is recorded as being in the Stores.
2. The stock system must be updated in the computer system, allowing a stock listing to be produced at any time.
3. All the food items must be properly rotated and issued on a ?First in First Out? basis. Ensure that new deliveries are stored behind existing stocks on the shelves.
4. All movements of stock need to be updated on the day they occur or the following working day.
5. To ensure that access to the Stores is controlled during operating hours to prevent loss or theft of stock.
6. To ensure that all internal hotel movements of goods is supported with the correct stores requisition.
7. To ensure that all stores requisitions have the correct information and required approvals.
8. When specific items and or quantities of items are not available the stores requisition should be amended accordingly and all changes initialed.
9. Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
10. Keeps updated with the latest market trends and new product.
11. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
12. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
13. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
14. Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
15. Attends departmental meetings and daily briefings as required.
16. Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
17. Strictly adheres to the hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
18. To actively participate in all EHSMS requirements.
19. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Financial Accountant/Financial Controller.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Basic Working Knowledge of Inventory Systems
Basic Working Knowledge of Inventory Management
Basic Spoken English
Good Working Knowledge of Inventory Systems
Good Working Knowledge of Inventory Management
Intermediate Spoken and Basic Written English
High School Graduate
Minimum of 1-Year Experience Working in 3 or 4 Star Hotels
Minimum of 1-Year Experience Working in 5 Star Hotels