Safety Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Parsons Abu Dhabi
Parsons Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Safety Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Safety Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Parsons Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- Assists in the development of the Project Safety, Health and Environment Plan (PSHEP).
- Monitor the construction activities against the requirements of the project’s health, safety and security management plan.
- Provides SH&E expertise and ensures project compliance with Corporate SH&E requirements.
- Provides technical supervision of SH&E performance, qualifications and programs.
- Assist and participate in SH&E training
- Provides the project with health and safety expertise and ensures the project is in compliance with corporate H & S requirements.
- Check safety requirements in the Method Statements and monitor the implementation during construction.
- Check proper maintenance, calibration and operation of all safety equipment.
- Check and ensure that all equipment has been tested by third parties as required and all operators have the proper permits.
- Check the site security, fire, first aid and welfare facilities and ensure that all procedures appropriate to the Works are provided and properly maintained.
- Check and ensure that all agreed safety standards and applicable regulations are observed.
- Assist and participate in site safety training.
- Participate in the investigation of all accidents and dangerous occurrences.
- Set a high personal example of Health & Safety at all times.
- Monitor the application of all safety requirements by Parsons Construction team and report to the HSE Manager any deficiency for corrective action.
- Coordinate with the construction team on all activities undertaken by the Contractor with respect to safety requirements especially for traffic management, deep excavation, movement of equipment, etc.
- Review the Contractor safety reports and produce Parsons Safety reports for the SRE review and approval.
- Coordinate all safety issues with Client/PMC and other stakeholders as directed by the QHSE and SRE.
- BSc degree in Occupational Safety, and equivalent degree and relevant safety-related training courses.
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience in the field of Health and Safety at major highway projects.
- Recognized HSE qualification certificate level from IOSH or NEBOSH.
- GCC experience is preferred.
- Large infrastructure construction supervision projects experience is required.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of health and safety regulations and reporting procedures, as well as good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills. In-depth understanding of safety management systems and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent ability to design and implement policies.
- Excellent presentation skills for delivery of health and health and safety related training programs.
- High attention to detail and excellent organisation skills.
- Proactive must keep up to date with legal and professional changes associated with public health and occupational health and safety.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction or oversight.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communications skills.