Service Technician Dwc Jobs Vacancy in The Emirates Group
The Emirates Group urgently required following position for Service Technician Dwc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Technician Dwc Jobs Vacancy in The Emirates Group Jobs Details:
Our Employee Value Proposition
With you on board, we can be the world’s most admired air services provider.
Our diverse, global teams have this vision at heart. Every day we’re defining new levels of service for our customers. We do this by working closely with employees and suppliers, putting safety at the heart of everything we do. With your talent, passion and big ideas, and our industry-leading performance, we can flourish. We can be the world’s most admired air services provider.
To perform maintenance activities on powered and non-powered Ground Support, Material handling and Workshop Equipment in accordance to dnata standards and procedures.
- Maintains good housekeeping in the workshop, other work areas, cleanliness of asset being worked on and take proper care of allocated tools.
- Ensures standard safety procedures are followed during maintenance activities to prevent any personal injury or equipment/vehicle/plant damage, and that work is carried out in accordance with applicable SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Ensures the calibration & certification of all tools & lifting equipment used are current and highlight any discrepancy or damage to such tools to relevant team member.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve safety, efficiency, cost reduction, asset reliability and safety, by escalating ideas to the Master Level Technician for review.
- Carries out express servicing, minors and intermediates preventive maintenance as per checklist provided on equipment, vehicles, plant & machinery as allocated relevant allocation team.
- Assists senior members of maintenance team and colleagues in major preventive maintenance on equipment, vehicles, plant & machinery as allocated relevant allocation team.
- Carries out repairs & corrective maintenance on equipment, vehicles, plant & machinery, components and sub-assemblies under breakdown to minimise downtime.
- Assists in the daily inspection of all equipment, vehicles, plant & machinery for operational reliability & safety.
- Reports on condition of asset during execution of preventive maintenance activities to help plan and schedule any corrective maintenance requirement.
- Ensures electrically operated equipment are provided with charged batteries.
- Ensures all work-related activities carried out during the shift are recorded accurately and legibly in the work order to help planning staff log the details of work done in the Maintenance Management System.
- Informs the relevant team member of the maintenance team on any spare parts & tools needed to ensure safe & timely completion of all maintenance tasks.
- Supports the senior members of the maintenance team to provide operational support to ensure smooth material flow (cargo & baggage) within the automated material handling system.
- Degree or Diploma from recognised institution in any of the below engineering disciplines:
- Diesel engine
Degree Holders with 0 to 2 years of experience or Diploma holder with 2 to 4 years of experience in the field of maintenance in below industries:
- GSE and Cargo Workshops in other airports
- Baggage Handling in Airports
- Automobile Workshop; (Cars, pickups, vans, small buses)
- Heavy Equipment (earth moving, trucks, buses, construction, waste management, heavy material handling)
- Process & Manufacturing Industries (refineries, aluminium processing, food processing, automated material handling, paper & plastic products are few examples)
- Transportation industry (rail, metro etc)
- Certificate in other professionally recognised technical courses like Welding, Hydraulics, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Fabrication, Battery Handling etc.
- Training from ground support & material handling equipment suppliers, established automotive and automotive component manufacturers.
- UAE Driving Licence preferred in order to gain ADP
- Proficient understanding of maintenance practices
- English Language Skills – Level 3: Level 2 for Welding/Fabrication Roles
- Proficient Communication Skills
- Proficient Safety Awareness Skills
These positions are based in Dubai World Central Airport and terms and conditions will be shared if shortlisted..