Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Tadbeer Housekeeping Dubai
Tadbeer Housekeeping Dubai urgently required following position for Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Tadbeer Housekeeping Dubai Jobs Details:
Accountant/ Sr. Accountant -Immediate start
An experienced accountant/ Sr. Accountant -Immediate start required
- Duties include managing an Accounting Department ( 5- 10 people) consisting of bookkeepers and cashiers;
- Detailed knowledge of preparation of Balance Sheet, P&L, Billing Reports, Accounts Payable and Receivable Reports, Bank Reconciliations including Daily Cash Reconciliation, Cash Flow Statements and projections, and Budget Trends and Forecasting, VAT preparation;
- Must have experience in creating cash control systems in a Retail Operation;
- Prepare documents of accounting procedures used for financial management, internal control procedures and for review by external auditors
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent Accounting Knowledge.
- Minimum10 years Accounting Experience
- Should have minimum 2 years U.A.E experience
- Accountancy or Commerce Graduate with ACCA (Intermediate) / CA (Intermediate)
- Experience in creating control systems
- Good Communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Should have experience with accounting and financial reporting software
Accountant Job Description
- Summarize the current financial status by collecting information, preparing different financial statements such as the Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow and others
- Timely reconciliation of receivables, payables, bank and cash balances
- Monitor major customer accounts and ensure the accuracy of the same by preparing monthly statements.
- Ensure that all the company policies and procedures relating to the financial check and balances are functioning appropriately
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance