Power Grids Transformers Imea Hub Controller Jobs Vacancy in Abb Dubai
Abb Dubai urgently required following position for Power Grids Transformers Imea Hub Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Power Grids Transformers Imea Hub Controller Jobs Vacancy in Abb Dubai Jobs Details:
Power Grids Transformers IMEA Hub Controller
The position will be based at one of the HUB IMEA factories and report directly to the IMEA Hub Manager for Power Grids Transformers and functionally (dotted line) to the Controller of the Global Transformers Business Unit. The position is a member of the Hub leadership team and is responsible for the financial management of the Hub, including coordination and direction of the accounting, budget and strategic planning, staffing, and all other activities necessary for a successful financial function. You will support and serve as a Consultant and Advisor to Hub management.
- Assure compliance and enforcement of Corporate, BU, country and Division specific finance directives and instructions, including the Group Accounting and Reporting Guidelines
- Identify risks and assure proper risk management procedures are in place
- Direct and support the hub in strategic planning and implementation of agreed to programs and plans
- Direct and support the hub in budgeting and implementation of agreed to programs and plans to achieve these budgets
- Direct and support the hub in financial analysis and forecasting to provide management information, then follow with direct actions and provide tools that facilitate implementation of actions to achieve performances as planned
- Serve as a Consultant and Advisor to hub management
- Represent the hub in Senior Management Meetings and play a key role in developing and implementing hub actions and strategies
- Deploy Corporate, BU, Division, and hub specific guidelines and common processes
- Ensure hub procedures and controls are in place as necessary to satisfy Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs), and assure implementation and use to improve business performance
- Perform analysis and reviews of proposals, performances, and actions within the hub, and recommend next steps
- Evaluate and follow-up investment, divestment, and restructuring projects
- Assure proper financial reporting as required for the hub
- Push continuous improvements and cost reductions
- Ensure optimization of resources within the ABB financial organization, including coordination and cooperation with shared service centers
- Provide for leadership, development and succession planning of the finance and controlling resources in the hub.