Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in University Sharjah Sharjah
University Sharjah Sharjah urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in University Sharjah Sharjah Jobs Details:
The Business Analyst role reports into the Business Improvement Manager and will lead several initiatives with guidance from Business Improvement Manager in capturing current and future Business Processes for the University of Sharjah ranging from Student Administration, Procurement, HR, Finance and Information Technology. The aim of the team is to understand and capture the processes that enable the University to serve both internal and external clients more effectively. This role is looking for someone that has several years of hands on Business Analysis experience particularly in Process Engineering, detailed documentation and ready to move their career into the next stage, developing leadership skills and further enhance practical business analysis skills.
- Work with the Business Units to map and document existing processes. Also redesign processes to remove bottlenecks and inefficiencies, and business changes required to implement the improved processes.
- Perform root cause analysis of current business processes to identify key challenges and identify areas for improvement.
- Document detailed requirements to drive efficient and effective processes & solution selection or solution upgrade to meet the needs of the University.
- During projects, work with the Business Units to document detailed specifications and facilitate the prioritization of the requirements across the business units.
- Work with the Business Units to document test plans (scenarios) for all new/updated functionality or processes.
- Perform business requirements analysis with Business Units for potential new solutions or updates to existing solutions.
- Work with Business Units during project test cycles to execute the necessary test plans and document the testing results, updating/improving test plans as necessary.
- Work with the Business Improvement Manager and Project Managers to scope and schedule project tasks relating to Business Analysis activities.
- Help facilitate cross-functional solution design where multiple Business Units are engaged.
- Support Business Improvement Manager and PMs to identify functional training needs during project implementation.
- Degree qualification
- Business Analysis training & experience.
- Process engineering experience essential.
- Knowledge of higher education administrative systems and related business principles highly desirable.
- Practical experience and a working knowledge of Business Analysis methodologies particularly process definition and re-engineering with the ability to adapt this to specific situations.
- Skills in conducting effective interviews for requirements gathering purposes.
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, business case development, modeling techniques and methods will be helpful.
- Practical experience of conflict resolution management and workshop facilitation skills.
- 5+ years business analysis experience with detail working knowledge in Process Mapping.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Adaptable to different ranges of stakeholders and build trust through good working relationship with key stakeholders (faculty members, management & team members)