Assistant Professor Associate Health Services Administration Management Public Jobs Vacancy in University Sharjah Sharjah
- Assistant Professor Associate Health Services Administration Management Public
- University Sharjah
- Sharjah SH
- 14 Nov, 2018 25 days ago
University Sharjah Sharjah urgently required following position for Assistant Professor Associate Health Services Administration Management Public. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Professor Associate Health Services Administration Management Public Jobs Vacancy in University Sharjah Sharjah Jobs Details:
Candidate for the position will teach courses related to Health Services Administration/Management and Master of Public Health; and to contribute to research and community service activities.
- Teaching a range of core course related to Health Services Administration/ Health care Management and Public Health
- Supervise senior students for their graduation research projects
- Evaluate student' learning using various methods of assessment
- Advice students on academic matters
- Active participation in departmental assignments and student activities assigned by the Dean of the college and Chair of the department
- Serve on department , faculty and university committees as appointed or elected
- Engage in Research in Health systems and public health
- Engage in community services
- Engage in curriculum development
- Academic teaching experience (minimum 3 years) at recognized University
- Ph. D/ Dr. Ph. in Health Services Administration/ Healthcare Management /Public Health.
- Previous experience in teaching Health Services Administration/ Healthcare Management / Epidemiology and Biostatistics Courses
- A record of cited research publications in peer-refereed scientific journals with high index
- A record in curriculum development and accreditation of academic programs
- A record of administrative and leadership experience in academic institutions
- Academic/ related experience in Health Economics, Health Planning, Public Health, Health Policy, Health Systems Research, Public Health will be highly regarded
- A record participation in continuous professional development activities
- Fluency in English at the general and professional level is essential
- Good computer skills ( Especially Microsoft office application, and statistical analysis software)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills that can produce effective professor-student interactions during both one-on-one (student advising) and in group (classroom) sessions.
- The candidate must show evidence of active and consistent contributions to his/her field through publishing in internationally recognized and peer-reviewed journals and participating at exhibitions, conferences and other forum.
- The candidate should have excellent professional writing skills (research proposal, scientific monographs, scientific reports, etc.), and excellent communication & presentation skills.