Warehouse Manager Jobs Vacancy in The Hospitality Dubai
The Hospitality Dubai urgently required following position for Warehouse Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Manager Jobs Vacancy in The Hospitality Dubai Jobs Details:
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for overseeing all warehouse activities including shipping, receiving, inventory control and transportation. People management responsibilities will include the hiring of new employees, ensuring that the training schedule of all the employees is documented and maintained. Coaching and mentoring warehouse personnel and ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed. Oversee employee performance appraisals, ensure performance issues are addressed and resolved. Follow all HACCP and safety program standards, policies and all other company policies and procedures. Must contribute to a positive and respectful workplace with a focus on operational excellence.
- Plan and organise daily/ weekly warehouse activity
- Contribute to innovation and continuous improvement
- Review and maintain procedures and practices as required
- Ensure people are appropriately trained in accordance with Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs) and ensure thorough understanding of agreed outcomes
- Hires, trains, guides and develops staff within direct supervision across two
- Creates and holds staff accountable for performance objectives.
- Evaluates the performance of staff within direct supervision and recommends
performance improvement procedures as necessary.
- Identify and improve processes to increase efficiency and minimize mistakes.
- Roll out new initiatives and to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Improve customer engagement by providing a positive customer pickup
- Help with the startup of our ecommerce initiatives.
- Maintain inventory integrity within company system by making sure all inventory
transactions are accounted for in the database.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting cycle counts and other physical counts
as needed. Ensures that all results are properly reconciled with data storage
- Recruit and select new employees, ensure that the orienting and training
schedule for new employees is followed and documented. Review progress
reports for new employees.
- Review and develop Performance Improvement & Development plan for all the
team members and ensure correct review.
- Maintains warehouse operational results by coaching and counseling front line
Supervisors, monitoring and appraising overall performance and ensure that the
coaching and counseling sessions of all employees is documented
- Creating standard operating procedures for all facets of warehouse management
- Comply with all health, safety and environmental (HSE) regulations and Codes of
Practice, as well as Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Policy and Standards
relevant to area of responsibility.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HSE objectives to achieve
WHS targets and cascade into role specific performance objectives for positions within areas of responsibility.
Knowledge and Professional skills:
- At least 5 years of proven working experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in ERP system
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Having strong communication skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Good personal presentation
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Good commercial and business understanding
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED18,000.00 to AED20,000.00 /month
- Warehouse Management: 5 years (Preferred)