Technical Sales Manager Digital Grid Systems Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Abu Dhabi
Siemens Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Technical Sales Manager Digital Grid Systems. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Sales Manager Digital Grid Systems Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Who are we?
As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, the Energy Management Division provides utility companies and industries with the portfolio that meets their needs.
This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems.
What are my responsibilities?
Working within our Digital Grid division, you will identify opportunities, initiate and support tender preparation and submission pertaining to Industry Projects.
What will I be doing?
- Follow-up on tenders from Feed Phase of Industry Projects and convert them into orders
- Early involvement with defined global target customers in alignment with global strategy and agreement to influence their specifications and drive the acceptance of the Siemens protection and control systems
- Support marketing activities with Industry Customers, their consultants and prospective EPCs, including presentations on Siemens Digital Grid portfolio, participation in exhibitions and customer events
- Drive activities to identify and pursue new business opportunities utilizing Siemens solutions and experience base in the industrial markets with a focus on the global O&G, chemical, metals, and mining verticals.
- Ensure that annual account targets are met and strategic actions plans are developed and executed
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Knowledge of having dealt with Oil and Gas / Industrial customers / Technical consultants in the GCC
- Knowledge of Siemens Protection and Automation portfolio would be an added advantage
- Should be adept at preparing Presentations
Job ID: 59839
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time