Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy in Royal Blinds Llc Dubai
Royal Blinds Llc Dubai urgently required following position for Sales Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy in Royal Blinds Llc Dubai Jobs Details:
Royal Blinds was established in 1989 in Dubai, UAE, as a pioneering entity wholly owned by Al Jallaf Family, Royal Blinds has grown to become one of the preferred supplier of Blinds to many of the region’s leading property development companies and contractors. Inviting application for the post of Outdoor sales executive.
- Conduct market research and gather market data in order to develop sales plans for allocated regions.
- Explore and reach sales opportunities in the allocated regions to achieve sales targets and increase sales revenues from booked sales orders.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Visit potential customers and present brand/product samples and catalogues while delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- Identify customer needs and advise customers on suitable product specifications / key features.
- Negotiate sales terms including price and delivery in line with corporate guidelines.
- Research and make recommendations on entering into long term contracts with customers.
- Prepare and collate information and documentation required to close a sale such as invoices, delivery terms and customer profile.
- Follow up on payments with customers to ensure timely collection and report regularly on payment status.
- UAE Experience Preferred.
- UAE Driving License is a must.
- Previous experience in blinds, interior design or construction industry is preferred
- Immediate availability is a plus.
- Candidate must be available in UAE to attend the face to face interview in the coming week.
please ensure the position applied for is mentioned in the subject heading.
All candidates need to be physically present in the UAE to attend the face to face interview in the coming week.