Business Operation Head Jobs Vacancy in Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Takeda Pharmaceuticals urgently required following position for Business Operation Head. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Operation Head Jobs Vacancy in Takeda Pharmaceuticals Jobs Details:
To lead and manage the Business Operation function and support Takeda growth in Middle East cluster.
- The role is accountable to provide all the local entities with required business support to allow successful delivery of business objectives for the area in alignment with the new strategy for Middle East. The functions of direct responsibility are the following:
- Business Analytics
- Digitalization Transformation
- Commercial Training Strategy and Plan
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Sales incentive plan - SIP
- Commercial Excellence
- Launch Management
- Strategic projects supporting GM and cluster
Act as a leader to develop and roll out operational management strategies across ME to meet the organizational performance plan within agreed budget and timelines :-
- Develop short and long term organizational planning and strategy.
- Prepare and facilitate MELT discussion to develop the ME strategy roadmap.
- Review the current business strategy and the strategic projects and its impact on revenues and Profitability.
- Managing the business planning process including analysis, forecasting and exploring all possible business opportunities for all Takeda products.
- Support GM with product and geographic prioritization plan based on overall ME strategy.
- Working as a strategic alliance manager for business projects.
- Monitor and optimize the commercial strategy and policies for Takeda ME to achieve sales business objectives as well as improving the profitability.
- Expected to have close cross functional collaboration and close any gaps between commercial and functions to deliver cluster objectives.
- Take on a “chief of staff” role and support planning and arranging for business reviews and regular meetings based on GM and cluster needs.
- Supporting the GM in preparation of business presentations, data analysis, reports etc as per business requirements.
- Reviewing In-Market performance with the commercial team to ensure the delivery of our commitment.
- Analyze potential business risks and anticipate the right actions to mitigate them.
- Apply proven launch excellence strategies
- Planning and execution across the entire launch spectrum including Pricing and Market Access, Launch Planning and Management, Customer Engagement Models, Launch Tracking, and KPIs.
- Developing product and competitor knowledge, awareness of the market environment and sales and marketing strategies and to enable higher quality of interpretation.
- Proven experience in both quantitative and qualitative methodologies including questionnaire design, analysis and project manager.
- Developing Market Research plan(s) aligned to Brand plan strategy and objectives.
SFE and Process Effectiveness:
- CRM management
- Develop and facilitate digitalization transformation roadmap & cascade to functional heads.
- Develop and consolidate managerial business dashboard with results analysis and process KPIs.
- Lead his team to develop the sales incentive plan in alignment with HR and Franchise heads and country commercial head.
- Lead his team to review and validate the SIP.
BI and Analytics:
- Implementing a Business Review process with Sales Management in order to discuss the main results, establishing KPI´s, enhance forecasting and track monthly performance.
- Responsible for the macro/micro environmental and sociopolitical analysis on regular basis. Leverage this information and cascade as necessary to the right stakeholders to shape business decisions.
- Understanding business requirements/process and helps to translate them into BI designs & specifications.
- Integrating, optimizing and automating professionally the main routine of extraction, verification, correction, formatting and market information dissemination to the whole company users.
- Managing projects as implementation of BI system leading a multidisciplinary team.
- Provide strategic communications consultancy and hands-on support to internal business partners in conceptualizing and executing selected functional / BU campaigns.
- Strong business partner to HR to support with employee communication related to employee motivation, engagement, employee comm platform and EVP initiatives.
- Strategic input into HR and Compliance collaboration within the local sites, provide thought leadership to wider business issues.
- Provide communications support to Sr. Management, e.g. creation of speeches, research and content creation for talking opportunities, etc.
Build capabilities and motivated workforce:
- Ensure continuous development of direct reports and build successors for key and critical roles.
- Build marketing capabilities across the area ensuring adequate and consistent brand support is available.
- Establish and regularly review individual performance and developmental expectations with all direct reports.
SKILLS and LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
Critical Skills and Competencies:
- Entrepreneurial mindset to grow the business in the area with high number of new product launches.
- Attention to detail and have logical thinking , and strong presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, innovative, able to drive multiple simultaneous initiatives, strong ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent leadership, managerial, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Goal oriented, focused, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- IT savvy and process oriented.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor certificate in business management/pharmacy. MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a renowned institution / university is an advantage.
- 10+ years of total experience.
- 6-8 years of solid sales, business development and Operation & Supply Chain management experience in a medium to large size reputable organization/s.
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of key business functions such as Operation, Sales, business development, marketing, Medical, SC etc.
- In-depth understanding of pharmaceutical industry within the area.
Demonstrates strategic enterprise thinking to find innovative ways to serve patients, and build trust, reputation and business
- Defines “success” from various perspectives to develop better solutions for our patients and customers.
- Sees opportunities beyond the scope of own role and influences others to adopt new and effective ways of working.
Creates the environment that inspires and enables people to move the organization forward
- Makes the extra effort to meet with people, understand diverse perspectives and effectively work together.
- Enables the team to work collaboratively and have challenging discussions.
- Spends significant time deliberately and consistently engaging individuals and teams from all levels of the organization.
Focuses on the few priorities that matter most and delivers superior results
- Creates clarity, fostering alignment and accountability.
- Is courageous in making and implementing decisions based on sound business judgement.
- Builds structures and processes that reduce unnecessary complexity.
Elevates the capabilities of the organization for now and the future
- Invests time in helping others to enhance their skills and perform at a higher level.
- Optimize teams by recognizing and leveraging the potential in diverse people.