Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Four Seasons Jumeirah
Four Seasons Jumeirah urgently required following position for Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Four Seasons Jumeirah Jobs Details:
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, has exceeded the high expectations in the ultra- competitive Dubai market. At Four Seasons we believe that our most important asset is our team of employees. The Four Seasons has a tremendous commitment to the development and training of all employees. We ensure that the best packages and finest management structure are in place to guarantee a stable environment in which development is second nature for our employees. Successful Four Seasons candidates will be offered once- in-a- lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach includes five outlets options - from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge, and it includes 237 Dubai luxury hotel rooms – including 49 suites – subtle Arabic design motifs blend with cool, contemporary style, featuring soft backgrounds of blue or green. Dubai is the second largest of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is located on the southern shore of the Arabian Gulf. Has a Sub- tropical, arid climate.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing team by providing assistance in managing internal and customer sales events in a cost-effective and efficient manner. The Coordinator will also support customer development initiatives by creating materials for general sales efforts. Responsibilities include all aspects of event planning (including location selection, invitation design (and mailing), budgeting, creation of marketing materials, tracking and attendance at events) and creating design solutions for internal projects and marketing efforts.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates should have 1 to 2 years previous experience in a 5* luxury, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to communicate with clients and all levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and handle several projects/deadlines.
What to Expect: You Will....
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.
What’s in it for you?
- Service Charge – monthly gratuity distributed among all employees excluding Managers.
- Holidays – 30 Calendar days’ and Public Holidays as declared by the UAE Government each year.
- Free Meals – our multi cuisine employee restaurants in Hotel & Accommodation provides free meals to all employees
- Uniforms – provided and laundered by the hotel.
- Full Board Accommodation – Well-appointed twin shared accommodation in employee compound with state of the art gym and swimming pool facilities. Free Wi-fi in lounges.
- Transportation – cruise through a 35 minute cityscape with a complimentary transportation from and to work.
- Learning and Development – excellent training and development opportunities are offered to employees throughout the hotel and access to online training
- Employee of the Month – appreciation of outstanding effort or service on an individual level is recognized by this award.
- Service Awards – recognition of service with Four Seasons commences after just 1 year.
- Insurance – that covers out-patient, hospitalization, disability and life insurance.
- Complimentary Dream Holidays – anywhere around the World with Four Seasons. Accommodation is complimentary and 50% discount offered on Food & Beverage
- End of Service Gratuity – 21 days per year of service if you fulfill the continuity of service criteria as per the U.A.E. labour law.