Assistant Associate Professor Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy Jobs Vacancy in University Sharjah Sharjah
- Assistant Associate Professor Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy
- University Sharjah
- Sharjah SH
- 14 Nov, 2018 28 days ago
University Sharjah Sharjah urgently required following position for Assistant Associate Professor Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Associate Professor Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy Jobs Vacancy in University Sharjah Sharjah Jobs Details:
Candidate for the position will teach the courses related to Physiotherapy in musculoskeletal conditions in addition to provide high quality research and community services activities.
- Undertake teaching in undergraduate and postgraduate programs including supervision of student projects and seminars, and/or supervision of clinical placements;
- Carry out independent research and other scholarly activities, and obtain research grants;
- Participate in community, professional and/or consultancy services;
- Undertake administrative duties; and perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department or his/her delegates.
A PhD degree in physiotherapy, musculoskeletal rehabilitation.
- A strong commitment to excellence in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate (physiotherapy musculoskeletal rehabilitation related courses) with demonstrated good teaching performance; and applicants must show documented teaching experience (Minimum of five (5) years) at all levels
- A strong commitment to excellence in research and scopus indexed publications in area of musculoskeletal rehabilitation and sports injury.
- Proven experience in supervision of graduated master's students.
- Minimum of five (5) years clinical experience in the area of musculoskeletal rehabilitation