Walk Interview For Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Jobsinary Dubai
Jobsinary Dubai urgently required following position for Walk Interview For Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Walk Interview For Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Jobsinary Dubai Jobs Details:
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Supports manufacturing operations on Quality issues.
- Responsible for reviewing technical and quality documents including: batch records, product specification and
- test methods, validation reports, deviations and failure investigations.
- Works to maintain and manage quality systems.
- Supports or performs audits and inspections to assure compliance with regulations.
- Review of Batch Manufacturing Records for bulk antigen and finished vaccines.
- Release of intermediates.
- Preparation of batch documentation prior to QP certification.
- Typically a graduate, or equivalent, with experience of cGMP and working within a quality management system.
- 5 years experience within the Pharma industry essential, with preferably 2 years in Quality Assurance.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of current regulatory requirements for manufacture of licensed medicinal products.
- Problem solving and good communication skills.
- Technical report writing and database management.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes desirable.