Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Panalpina Dubai
Panalpina Dubai urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Panalpina Dubai Jobs Details:
Job Function: Marketing and Sales
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Professional
The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions.
The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to achieve sales plan objectives with assigned SME clients and targets by effectively selling PA’s products.
- Generate business with assigned SME clients and achieve targets in line with the sales plan
- Assure the successful client integration along with support function Tele-sales.
- Provide information to BU Head of Sales for “sales planning” and forecast activities (including prospect qualification and local market intelligence)
- Provide client and target information, maintain CRM with 100% accuracy on every sales call and visits.
- Execute sales process and achieve minimum number of sales visits per week.
- Contact potential customers to profile and qualify for business opportunity.
- Draw detailed client SOP’s to ensure the operational execution.
- Understands and ensures adherence to Panalpina Quality Policies, Standards and Guidelines (according to ISO 9’001, ISO 14’001 and ISO 18’001 certification) and ensures compliance to processes and procedures set in Panalpina IMS.
- Ensures strict adherence to Panalpina Code of Conduct.
- Business administration / commercial background
- Sales experience within our industry (minimum 3 years)
- Ability to successfully execute the sales process.
- Ability to manage cross-functional interfaces (Operations and ISPs).
- Self-management (Planning, Organizing & Goal Setting, Execution)
- Decision-making capabilities
- Self driven and with strong spoken and written communication skills
- Relationship building and maintenance capabilities.
- Results oriented
- Customer focus
- Presentation skills
- English and local language is an added advantage.
Specifics for Job / Environment
- Functional experience in air & sea freight forwarding and customs brokerage
- Sales experience
- Complete understanding of PA (strategy and products)
- Local market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers)
- Expertise and professionalism in customer contacts, understanding of customer requirements, analysis and resolution of problems and complaints in coordination with Customer Services department.