Recruitment Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Dubai
Robert Walters Dubai urgently required following position for Recruitment Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Dubai Jobs Details:
If you’re a team player who is passionate about administration, then this could be the role for you. As a recruitment coordinator, your remit is to support our consultants so that we can provide the best experience to our candidates and hiring managers. This ensures that the recruitment process runs as smoothly as possible. Everything you do is central to what we do as a business. Please note: fluency in Arabic and English is ideal for this role.
- Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the team in making sure all procedures are followed and coordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times
- Ensuring the necessary approvals have been obtained
- Managing candidate dispositions in Taleo
- Interview scheduling and room bookings
- Acting as a key point of contact to liaise with the key delivery teams and the Onboarding Team, ensuring seamless hand-offs and on candidate experience
- Managing central mail box in order to respond to queries
- Sending feedback forms to Hiring Manager and candidates at exit in order to support reporting on candidate quality
- Working with the team on formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies and gaining an understanding of the roles and requirements
- Following up with suppliers for both outstanding contracts and references where necessary
- Managing external resource extension / renewals process alongside the team members responsible for these candidates (simultaneously monitoring length of assignments and visa limitations and tracking renewal administration)
- Maintaining contractor administration, including completion of files for temp / contractor hires and contractor aftercare
- Assisting the team with managing advertising process
- Keeping all induction material up-to-date and deliver to new starters
- Ensuring correct data is maintained in Taleo and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ad hoc projects