Marketing Coordinator Construction Jobs Vacancy in Dmg Energy Events Dubai
Dmg Energy Events Dubai urgently required following position for Marketing Coordinator Construction. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Coordinator Construction Jobs Vacancy in Dmg Energy Events Dubai Jobs Details:
- Support the Marketing Manager(s) in the execution of all campaigns
- Draft media agreements. Execute the delivery of all media agreements in conjunction with the Marketing Manager(s) including maintaining the media log on a day to day basis.
- Act as point of contact with all media partners forwarding on press releases, taking enquiries and coordinating onsite activities
- Act as point of contact with all show exhibitors including sending the welcome email, marketing requests, product image requests, PR information, etc.
- Act as point with operations department for issues such as travel agency, media racks, etc.
- Drop in copy to new websites and update the website with new content and images given by the marketing manager including the creation of campaign trackers.
- Assist with managing special events outside of the shows including collateral production, communication with invitees and recording acceptances.
- Coordinate with suppliers / printers, answer their enquiries and ensuring they deliver on time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a support role where working accurately, and to deadlines is a prerequisite
- Ideally some level of marketing exposure but not strictly necessary
- Practice good time management
- Be trustworthy, professional and reliable
- Demonstrate good team work with co-workers/peers