Professional Services Engagement Manager Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Tenable Dubai
Tenable Dubai urgently required following position for Professional Services Engagement Manager Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Professional Services Engagement Manager Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Tenable Dubai Jobs Details:
The Professional Services Engagement Manager assists in the professional services business development and oversees the delivery of projects. The Professional Services Engagement Manager’s roles include tactical project management oversight and delivery, helping ensure projects are completed on-time, on-budget, with high quality. The Professional Services Engagement Manager is the primary point of escalation for client issues during a project and will build a working relationship with their sales counterparts within an assigned sales geography. The Professional Services Engagement Manager is also closely involved in helping mentor, develop, and evaluate consultants.
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Identification and development of specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on Tenable services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Forecast business development and project invoicing
What you'll need:
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in IT consulting, information security and/or related fields
- Minimum three (3) years of Project Management experience
- Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL)
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, etc
- Superior and highly effective client interface skills
- Experience running small consulting/delivery teams and project execution
- Ability to create presentations, proposals and SOWs
- Written communication skills include: formal documentation, statements of work, proposals, sources sought and request for information responses, white papers, case studies
- Ability to deliver billable consulting work, particularly project management and the delivery of Tenable advisory services
- Ability to travel to client locations when needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Computer Science or Math background
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.