Senior Manager Sales Mena Jobs Vacancy in Time Warner Dubai
Time Warner Dubai urgently required following position for Senior Manager Sales Mena. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Sales Mena Jobs Vacancy in Time Warner Dubai Jobs Details:
Senior Manager, Ad Sales MENA
Posting Job Description
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as our new venture Toonix, in partnership with HBO Nordic.
At Turner, we are on a mission to Reimagine TV and disrupt our industry by turning viewers into highly engaged, loyal and unapologetic fans of the content we create and the deeply personal experiences we provide.
We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Ad Sales Manager to be a part of this!
What you’ll be doing:
As a key member of the commercial team, the Senior Ad Sales Manager for MENA will represent Turner from an Ad Sales perspective in the market.
The job entails delivering and growing the ad sales revenue, managing our agency, understanding our clients’ changing business needs and working to develop and execute advertising plans that position Turner as a strategic partner.
Some key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the ad sales representative on a day to day basis to ensure that revenue commitments, pay rates, inventory utilization are met
- Responsible for contract negotiations and growing the ad sales business through agency and direct clients
- Develop and implement the business strategy and annual forecast for ad sales in the region
- Ensure efficient and seamless ad sales operations to deliver campaigns
- Work closely with the creative and production teams to develop and deliver creative 360 solutions to advertisers
- Responsible for the setup, design, development, sales and execution of individual client concepts and special ads. Pro-actively seeking new business opportunities beyond agency briefs, essentially with the Turner Enterprises division
- Strengthening the awareness of Turner in the Ad Sales market by developing b2b marketing activities targeting media planners and clients in co-operation with Turner Marketing and PR.
What we’re looking for:
This role is a crucial role for the MENA team so we’re looking for candidates with significant experience working in Media Ad Sales (preferably TV). If you have previous media owner experience that would be advantageous but not essential.
This role will lead and develop a team of 3 so previous management experience is required. You will also have knowledge of the creative production process and experience in developing Ad Sales concepts.
The ideal candidate will have established candidates with media agencies and ad sales reps and knowledge of the market is essential.
See what it’s like to work at Turner – Follow us on Facebook
To find out how Turner gives back to the communities we work in, take a look here