Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Exova
Exova urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Exova Jobs Details:
Administrative Assistant Vacancy in Abu Dhabi.
Female with 2-5 years relevant experience, required in Abu Dhabi.
- Managing databases
- Communicating with relevant organizations and suppliers.
- Communicating with staff and clients
- Dealing with correspondence / emails and phone calls.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and presentations.
- Logging or processing bills or expenses.
- Manage and maintain the client database.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the manager, which will vary according to the General Manager’s remit, e.g. completing some reporting or conducting research.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Computer literacy had some experience in invoices and database entry.
- No formal academic qualifications are required as standard, however a qualification in business administration or accounting is an advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English written and spoken. Arabic is a plus.
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Computer literacy/ A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.